Saturday 17 January 2015

Links of London Pearl Ring

Hello Everyone!
I hope you're all well! It has been so long since I've written a post! I have been so busy doing college work and revising for mock exams!

I went shopping with my Mum today, which was lovely as it feels I haven't seen her in ages! On our way back to the car we walked past Links of London. We decided to peer in the window and we saw such a pretty ring! My Mum encouraged me to go inside and try it on, and I'm so glad I did! It was absolutely beautiful! As a treat, my Mum decided to buy it for me... so spoilt! 




I absolutely love the chic, classic packaging. The black and cream go so well together and feel really sophisticated. 



 

I think this ring is so pretty and classic. The silver beads are on an elastic cord so it is very comfortable to wear. The pearl in the centre is beautiful, I especially love it because my Grandma and Mum love to wear pearls so I feel this is perfect for me! 

I hope you all like this post, it was only a quick one! I plan to get back into more frequently blogging as I'm more on top of my work load now!

Speak Soon, 
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment