Monday 3 November 2014

Zoella Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist

Hello Everyone!
Most of you probably know of the amazingly talented and beautiful blogger and YouTuber Zoella. She is such an inspiration to me, and I admire all of the work she does. I was delighted to hear she was going to release some beauty products, and as soon as they were released I purchased away! My favourite product by far was her body mist.


I love the packaging of this product. The lid is a brassy-orange, and is a very unique colour. The glass bottle has "Zoella beauty" written in orange (Zoe's favourite colour), and in the font now recognised as Zoe's own. "Blissful Mistful" is written in golden capitals below this. There are white polka dots on the back of the glass bottle which can be seen through the front of the bottle. I really like the design of this bottle as it is both chic and fun! It manages to be appealing to both younger girls, and women in their 20's. 




Blissful Mistful only costs £9.50, so is very affordable making this product easily accessible for anyone who wishes to purchase this delectable body mist. Now I'm not the best at describing fragrances, but  I'll give it a shot! Blissful Mistful isn't ridiculously sweet and sickening, it is subtle and refreshing, with a hint of citrus and and only a dashing of sweetness. This scent is not at all overpowering, it is a "pretty" scent, in my words! This is my favourite scent as it's very feminine but not cloying and sugary like most other scents on the market. 

Speak Soon,
Stephanie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment