Saturday 27 December 2014

Benefit Sugarbomb Blusher

Hello Everyone!

I recently got the Sugarbomb blusher from Benefit. I've only recently started using blushers as I used to be paranoid my cheeks were red enough already due to my bad skin... even though I wore foundation so looked completely washed out! I guess that's how my mind worked about a year ago...

Anyway, I have a couple of blushers already. Although I do like my original blushers, I found them either too sparkly, or a tad too dark to wear on an everyday basis. After purchasing the Benefit bronzer Hula, I thought I would give one of their blushers a whirl in the hope it would be nice and discreet like Hula is.

 I absolutely love Benefit packaging as so much though has gone into the designs and colours used for their different products, resulting in the most perfect packaging! The little cube that is Sugarbomb is fairly metallic, with a gold toned pink on most of the cube. A black and metallic orange make the packaging a bit more snazzy, and sort of remind me of a tiger? The metallic of the colours represents the "Sugar" of the product, and the sparkle of it, I think. 


The blush itself is made up of four quarters. I would describe the colours as terracotta, a rose pink, a sugary pink and a lavender. The result of all four of these colours is so feminine and delicate. This blusher adds a subtle glow to my skin that adds some dimension to my face. It adds the colour back into my foundation- covered face, but ever so subtley, and in a way that does not make it look like I had severe burning cheeks from embarrassment. 

Overall, this is such an amazing product, like the rest of Benefits collection. Let me know if you have this product and like it as much as I do guys, or if there are any other blushers you really like!

Speak Soon,
Stephanie


2 comments:

  1. I love Sugarbomb, it's one of my favourite blushes.
    It's really nice to find another blogger from Surrey!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete