Saturday 27 December 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Hello Everyone!
I hope you all had amazing an amazing Christmas! I was very spoilt this year and got lot's of amazing presents from my family! One of the gifts being the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.


I've wanted one of the Naked palettes for so long after seeing the hype of how good they are, and because I absolutely love wearing nudes and browns on my eyes... so it's only natural that I wanted this amazing palette of gorgeous eye shadows!


I really like the palette itself, as I love the colour of the tin! It's hard to describe, a muted bronze maybe? It also feels quite chunky- but in a good way- so the product seems of a good quality and that it's made of good quality stuff! Also, it ensures me the eye shadows are well protected if I were to ever drop this, which is highly likely. Oops. 
The palette comes with a large mirror in the lid, and also a good quality brush positioned just below the eye shadows. 

Above is a photo of the mesmerizing eyeshadows themselves (apologies that the ones on the right hand side aren't in focus, that's my dodgy camera work!). The majority of shadows are glittery and shimmery in this palette, with only three matte shadows (Strange, Limit, Nooner). The colours progress left to right from light to dark; pinks to bronzes, to dark greys/ black. The colours are absolutely beautiful and all work well together, so even if you're not a professional make-up artist, it is hard to do wrong with these colours. My favourite colours because in my opinion are the prettiest, are Dust, Buzz, Factory and Mugshot.

I really love this palette and am so grateful my Mum bought it for me for Christmas! I may upload some make-up looks using the shadows in this palette, just for a bit of fun and experimentation!

Speak Soon, 
Stephanie x



No comments:

Post a Comment