Monday 3 November 2014

Christmas Lush Goodies

Hello Eveyone!
Recently I went shopping and, surprise surprise, I found myself in Lush! I absolutely love Lush, their products are amazing quality and always look amazing, but I also love their company ethics. Now I know Christmas is still a little while away (7 Sundays!), but I just couldn't help myself and had to purchase some of the cute Christmas products available! 

Father Christmas Bath Bomb

I absolutely love this bath bomb! I fell in love with the cheeky grin as soon as I saw this jolly Santa! This bath bomb will make water go red, and then to green (very festive!). This bath bomb smells of the famous Christmas Lush scent, Snow Fairy, an extremely sweet, but not too sickly, scent. 

The Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar

How cute is this little penguin?! This is a citrus-scented cute little guy, who is used to create mounds of bubbles in a bath by crumbling under hot water. He's almost too cute to use though!

Magic Wand Bubble Bar

This is another bubble bar, used by swishing through hot bath water to create lots of magical bubbles. This fairy wand is Snow Fairy scented, and has a cute little bell attached to add to the magical, fairy-like feel. 

Wizard Bubble Bar

This adorable little wizard bubble bar was a Halloween special, but I thought it was too sweet to leave out of this post! Not only does the cuteness calm you enough, the oils in this bubble bar help to reduce stress! I love the purple glitter of the "hat", it's very magical... see what I did there?! 

I hope you liked this post guys! I had fun creating it, and I know I'm in for some lovely, relaxing, skin-softening baths over the Christmas months!

Speak Soon,
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment