Wednesday 19 November 2014

Simple Christmas Nails!

Hello Everyone!
I hope you're all good! I know it's a little while until Christmas yet, but it's never too early to sport some Christmas nails! This is just a little blog post, with an idea for you of how to do your nails this Christmas season! This is a very simple design, with only a couple of nail polishes needed!

Base/ Top Coat
 First of all, you will need a clear nail polish to use as a base coat, and you will also need this later on for a top coat. Any clear nail polish is suitable, I used this Seventeen one which I found in my nail polish collection. You should always use a base coat, but it is especially important when using a red colour just incase it stains your nails.  

Deep Red
Next, use a red colour on all of your nails, apart from the ring finger on each hand. I used this Tanya Burr nail polish in "Riding Hood" which is such a lovely deep red colour. I love Tanya's nail products as they're such lovely colours, and also they don't chip for about a week! I did two coats of this colour to ensure the colour was opaque and strong.

Silver 
Use a silver colour to put on the ring finger that you left, earlier. I used this 2true one that I found in my nail polish collection which is actually really good! I forgot that I had this one, and am glad I found it again! Again,I did two coats of this. 

The Finished Look
I took this photo with the flash so you can see the true colours of the nail polishes. I really like this look as it was so quick and easy to do, but it looks quite glam! The silver on the ring finger takes this nail look from boring red to Chritmassy and sparkly! 

I hope you like this post guys, and that you give this nail look a try! 
Speak Soon,
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment