Thursday 13 November 2014

My Everyday Jewellery

Hi Everyone!
Now, I never used to wear jewellery much, and if I did I would wear statement necklaces to spice up an outfit, and always the same pair of earrings. That would be it... boring I know! Over the past year I have built up my jewellery collection, and have finally got to the stage where I wear jewellery every day. I'm going to show you my staple pieces that I wear everyday, and that I adore oh so much.

Pandora Earrings
I got these earrings from my parents for doing well in my AS Level results. I really like them as they're very cute and girly, but sophisticated too. I've worn them every single day since receiving them from my parents!

Pandora Ring
I absolutely adore this ring which was given to me by my best friend for my 18th birthday recently, which matches my earrings. I love the simple, prettiness of the rose; it's very delicate and tasteful. 

Fossil Watch
I bought this watch with my first ever pay check from my first proper Saturday job, at a department store. I was nervous about purchasing it as I didn't know if I'd wear it every day and if it would be a waste of money, I was also nervous people would think the colour is too "chavvy". But I absolutely love it! I've had it for two years now and wear it all the time! Recently it has started to show signs of wear, like the metal becoming a little tarnished on the strap, and one of the time lines coming unattached, but to me this makes it even more mine, and show's it's loved. 

Swarovski Bangle 
Another 18th birthday present, this time from my uncle and his wife, and I absolutely love it! It's very blingy, but I love that! Some of you may think this is too much for everyday wear, but I love it and find it makes some of my plain outfits more interesting and glamorous.

Tiffany Bracelet
Again, a present for my 18th from my parents. I love this bracelet as it's so dainty, and it has sentimental value as I'll always remember it as a gift from my parents for my 18th. The only thing I will say about this bracelet is the heart is quite delicate so is already fairly scratched, which puts me off of wearing it too often. 

Boutique Necklace and Tiffany Charm
My Mum and I got these necklaces, matching, with our names on them a few years ago now from a local jewellers which has since shut down. I think it's a really cute touch to have our names on the heart, and I like how my Mum and I are connected through this necklace. The engraved heart came on the chain, and with the little pink freshwater pearl and a baby pink bow (which has since fallen off). We both then bought a charm from Tiffany to add to the necklace when we visited America, which is so adorable and makes the necklace even more special.  

I just want to stress I'm not in any way trying to show off, I just thought I'd share what jewellery I wear on a day to day basis! I hope you like this post, and I'd love to know your jewellery staples!
Speak Soon, 
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment