Monday 3 November 2014

Hello!

Hello Everyone!
As you have probably gathered, my name is Stephanie and I live in the county of Surrey! I am very enthusiastic when it comes to blogs, and there are many that I love to read every week! I decided it was time to get involved and to make my own! 

As this is my first post I thought it would be a good idea to share some information about myself! I am eighteen years old, and am currently attending my local college. I am studying Business Studies, Psychology and Photography, along with the additional study of personal finance! I have a part-time job working in a supermarket which I do actually really enjoy due to the friendly people I get to work with! I have a yellow Labrador named Bailey, a black cat named Izzi, and a goldfish named Fred ( who is twelve- years- old!)

I am so excited to start up this blog, and have so many ideas of posts that I can create! I hope you guys like it, and that you like my content!

Speak Soon,
Stephanie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment