Saturday 29 November 2014

How To Make Your Hair Luscious and Shiny

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow evening is my works Christmas party! I'm really excited for it as we are going up to London and cruising the Thames on a boat! I want my hair to look extra shiny and glossy so I am going to create my own deep conditioner... of sorts.

This is in no way a beauty break through and I'm sure many of you know of this tip already, but here goes anyway. 

It is very simple! I get a little pot and a spoon, and select my favourite conditioners. These can be deep conditioners or just the average type. All of the ones I have are for dry, damaged hair.

 I then squirt about a 2p size of each conditioner into the pot, and mix. 

Then, when in the shower, I coat the mid- to end lengths of my hair and leave it to soak in.

After about five minutes or so I rinse out the conditioner potion, (thoroughly as otherwise my hair will be heavy with product, lank and greasy).

And there we have it! Soft, shiny hair!

This was just a quick, random little post for you all and I hope you like it!

Speak Soon,
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment