Tuesday 9 December 2014

Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil

Hello Everyone!
It has been so long since I last did a post, I can't believe it!

I always struggle with my eyebrows. I haven't over- plucked my eyebrows at all, but I do like to fill in the more sparse areas, and create more of a neatened shape to them. I can never seem to do this well, and end up with either uneven, or too dark brows. So I recently purchased the Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil, as I felt my brows deserved some better attention!




 I love this pencil as it looks so glamorous and just amazing. The packaging is chic and glossy, and the actual pencil itself just feels of really good quality... If that makes any sense at all! I just love it! (Excuse the grainy photos, I used my phone for these). 


I didn't realise when I ordered this product, but it comes with a sharpener! I am so glad as I have lost the pencil sharpener I owned previously. 


This pencil comes with a spoolie on one end which I use to brush through my brows before applying the product. This is really handy as I don't have to keep switching between a pencil, and a separate spoolie. 


I bought this pencil in "Blonde" as I have sort of blonde, highlighted hair. The colour is really good as it's not too light, so it still goes with the darker, non dyed parts of my hair, but isn't dark which prevents myself from looking like I have "Scouse Brows". 

I love the consistency of the product, it is light and powdery *duh* and just feels so velvety and luxurious. Only a little is needed to be applied to fill in any sparse areas, and it looks so natural. 

I hope you liked this post guys!

Speak Soon,
Stephanie x

No comments:

Post a Comment